When it comes to buying a car your most important credential may be your credit. Your credit rating will in part determine not only the length and rate you qualify for, but could also prevent you from buying the car you want.
There are two credit insurance products available that could prove invaluable with regards to your all important credit rating.
- Credit Life Insurance provides for the protected loan to be paid in full, so that no further obligation exists. The vehicle is then awarded to a named beneficiary, along with a free and clear title. This means that a family member could be left with a valuable asset rather than a liability.
- Credit Disability Insurance is a product that will actually make you car payments for you. In the event that you are sick or injured and can’t go to work for as little as 14 days, disability insurance will then begin making your car payments for you, and keep making them until you can go back to work or all your payments have been made.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
With the ever increasing possibility of your vehicle being stolen or damaged beyond repair, Guaranteed Asset Protection or GAP can be a credit saver.
When the unthinkable happens, your primary insurance will provide that the current value of your vehicle to be reimbursed. Many times, however, this reimbursement is less than what you still owe on the vehicle, often times thousands less. This is where GAP comes in.
If your vehicle is totaled due to an accident or theft, GAP protection will pay the difference between the amount paid by your primary insurance carrier and the balance of your loan at the time of loss. Additionally GAP will provide that your deductible is paid up to $1000.
Please see one of our Finance Professionals for more information on protecting your credit!
As vehicles become more technologically advanced they have not only become more expensive to purchase, but if they do breakdown, they are also more expensive to repair.
By protecting your purchase with an Extended Warranty, you can avoid the rising costs associated with repairs, and gain a host of other benefits.
All our extended warranties provide the following benefits:
- Emergency Roadside Assistance/Reimbursement - Services when any of the following occur; keys locked in car, flat tire, run out of gas, dead battery, etc.
- Towing Reimbursement up to $100
- Rental Car for up to 7 days
- Travel/Lodging Reimbursement- pays for meals and lodging $75/day for three days if your trip is interrupted by any covered breakdown.
$0 or “Disappearing” Deductibles available! See one of our Finance Professionals for more information!